Hannover, Germany – 4 – 9 March, 2008 – Once again, GNSE Group makes it to the World’s largest technology exhibition, CeBIT.
GNSE Group is an organization dedicated to providing best of breed e-training, e-business and e-security solutions. We aim to offer a variety of products and services that fit almost any budget and fulfil the needs of organizations regardless of size.
GNSE a leader in E-training Content Authoring:
GNSE produces world-class, high-quality e-Training courses which rely mainly on state of the art technologies and international industry standard. The main areas of GNSE e-training content authoring competencies are:
- Adaptive Tracking and Simulation to meet the learning objectives and the individual differences.
- Agile Functional analysis.
- Process Framework.
- Quality and flexibility of process.
- Flexibility toward Time Constraints.
- Creativity in Instruction Design and Related Animation and Simulation.
- Diversity in projects type and related successful references.
- Despite the diversity of our clientel, they all have common objectives: improve productivity and maximize the value of their IT investments.With this objective in mind sustained by a clear vision, GNSE Group participated with IBMin creating the e-learning courses for the Egyptian E-learning University (EELU).
We have also many successful partnerships in different countries like Tuetury (Finland), Sure solution (Denmark), and Emirates Computers (UAE)…
GNSE is a Leader in E-Solutions Development:
- GNSE’s competitive edge comes through its potential focus on its CMS and SharePoint functional implementation capabilities to provide state-of-the-art solutions to production.
- GNSE is a Microsoft Gold partner for many years now with 9 competencies.
- GNSE also have competencies in Java, PHP, Joumla CMS, etc…
GNSE has hundred of references in the region varying from e-government sector, to e-banking, to industrial e-business, for both International and Local clients providing satisfaction to the business experience through simple dynamic websites, web portals, content management, and all the way up to sophisticated e-business solutions.