Games are not just for fun, they can also promote effective learning. We develop games that allow learners to explore situations, evaluate options, take decisions/actions and learn while playing.
Game based learning is used for recall of Knowledge, facts, concepts, and procedures. Learning games are simple, easy to play, short and designed for repeated play. They have simple rules and they do not require long-term time commitment or special skills to play.
- Extended retention and efficient memorization
- Interactivity and maximum implication
- High customization and creation of information
- Uniform cooperation and communication – plans, processes and routines
- Create all kinds of situations (also the ones that is difficult to rehearse in real live)
- Performing realistic interactive team-training involving only key trainees
- Exercise the same situation over and over – instructor adding changes in real-time